Guidelines to Send Artwork for Printing
Please follow these guidelines when providing artwork to us:
- Include a file for the ALL fonts used to create your document. If you used postscript fonts from a Macintosh make sure you include both the screen and printer fonts.
- Include a file for the ALL graphics used in your document. Acceptable graphic formats are .tif, .bmp, or .eps. If .jpg files are used we cannot assume responsibility for the appearance of the printed items. The .jpg files are for screen use only and do not print well. These files can be converted to other formats but still lack the desired quality.
- Let us know what program and the program version you used to create the file.
- When possible include a printed copy that represents how the final version should look. This can be sent via fax or e-mailed in a PDF format. Our Design/Graphic Department fax number is: (804) 569-0528.
- If you need a template to set you artwork let us know. We can provide you QuarkXPress and Pagemaker templates for both PC and Macintosh.
- Please include a completed art submission form when providing us with digital artwork. This form can be sent via e-mail or printed out and mailed in with your disk(s).